What Is Wondershare DVD Creator and Whether It Is Worth to Use
It cannot be denied that physical discs are slowly replaced by digital media, but you may still have a large collection of DVDs to back up home-made videos and your favorite movies. How can you write digital videos to physical discs? The answer is that you need a DVD maker application, such as Wondershare DVD Creator. However, what it really can do and whether it is worth you to open your wallet. This unbiased review will answer these questions in detail.
Part 1: Review of Wondershare DVD Creator
Wondershare DVD Creator is one of the leading DVD making software popular around the world. Unlike the built-in DVD burning functionalities on Windows and Mac, the software is able to produce playable DVDs with your multimedia contents. Moreover, you can get extensive professional-level features, such as:
- Create playable or data physical discs and ISO with media files.
- Support over 150 video formats like MP4, MKV, AVI, etc.
- Work on different DVD types, such as DVD-9, DVD-5, and more.
- Integrate several DVD menu templates.
- Built-in a video editor with basic video editing tools.
- Make slideshow with photos and burn it on DVD.
In short, Wondershare DVD Creator is a versatile application to burn media files to DVDs. However, you may want to know the advantages and disadvantages before making decision.
- It is pretty easy to use and support one-click to burn DVD.
- Wondershare DVD Creator is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- The built-in video editor is easy to use.
- It supports a wide range of media formats and disc types.
- The learning curve requires some technical skill.
- The video editor is too basic for advanced users.
- It is expensive compared to other DVD maker software has similar features.
Part 2: Top 3 Alternatives to Wondershare DVD Creator
Wondershare DVD Creator is apparently not the best DVD maker software for everyone. Fortunately, you still have many options.
トップ1：Vidmore DVD Creator
Similar to Wondershare DVD Creator, Vidmore DVD 作成 is an all-in-one solution to make playable DVDs by your own; however, it is well designed so that everyone can master it quickly including non-tech savvy.
- Create DVD disc/folder/ISO and Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO easily.
- Support almost all multimedia formats.
- Make professional-looking DVDs with oceans of templates.
- Integrate hardware acceleration to improve the performance.
- It is not freeware, though the price is pretty affordable.
Insert a blank disc into your DVD drive and launch the best alternative to Wondershare DVD Creator after you installed it to your computer. Select DVDディスク to open the main interface. Hit Add Media File menu at the upper left corner and add the source media files.
ステップ2： Add DVD menu
Set the options at the bottom based on your situation. Click the 次 button to open the menu template window. Go to the メニューテンプレート tab, find your favorite template, and select it. Then you can change the background music, background picture, and other elements. To make personalized DVD menu, go to the カスタムテンプレート tab in the alternative to Wondershare DVD Creator. Alternatively, check the box next to メニューなし. If you are not sure, click the プレビュー button to check the effect.
ヒント： To edit your video files, click the パワーツール menu in the main interface and open the video editor window.
ステップ3： Create playable DVD
ヒット 燃やす button to enter the setting window. Check the box next to ディスクに書き込みます and modify the settings. Finally, click on the 開始 button to trigger the process.
Do not forget the DVD codecs to play the created DVD for your player.
DVD Flick is an open-source DVD maker and free alternative to Wondershare DVD Creator. For people who has limited budget, DVD Flick is a good option to burn playable discs on PCs simply.
- Support 72 video formats and 42 audio formats.
- Produce playable DVDs for DVD players, home cinema and media centers.
- Save projects for burning later.
- It is only available to Windows 7 and earlier.
- There limited templates and useful tools.
Top 3: iSkysoft DVD Creator
iSkysoft DVD Creator is another option to create DVDs without Wondershare DVD Creator. It works on both Windows and Mac. Since it was released in 2004, this DVD maker program has attracted a lot of users.
- Make DVD, DVD folder or ISO file with videos and photos.
- Offer basic video editing tools.
- Create DVD menus by your own.
- Support Blu-ray discs as well. (DVD VS Blu-ray)
- The menu templates are limited.
- It may crash or freeze sometimes.
Part 3: FAQs of Wondershare DVD Creator
How much does Wondershare DVD Creator cost?
According to the developer, it costs at least $49.95, but you can get some discount in festivals.
How do I use Wondershare DVD Creator on Mac?
There is a version for Mac machines and you can buy it in Mac App Store at $25. However, it does not work well on Mac. Many users reported the crashing issue.
Can Wondershare be trusted?
Wondershare is a famous software provider around the world. If you download software from the official website, it is safe. However, there are a lot of fake websites with virus and spyware. So, you must be careful when downloading Wondershare DVD Creator and other software online.
Now, you should understand what Wondershare DVD Creator is and whether you should open your wallet to buy it according to our review. Sometimes, you just need a tool to write your videos to a DVD and make a copy or enjoy it on large screen. Wondershare DVD Creator can meet your need if you are tech savvy and do not care the cost. Otherwise, you should learn more options, such as Vidmore DVD Creator. More questions? Welcome to leave a message below.