I purchased the product but didn’t get a license code. What shall I do?
Generally, you will receive the license code via email within one hour after the order is completed. If you have not received it in time or lost it, please contact email@example.com. We will send you the license code immediately.
How to register Vidmore Player?
1. Open the register window.
2. Enter your email address and registration code.
3. Click “Activate” to finish the registration.
Does the license key work for both Windows and Mac versions?
No, you can’t use a license key of the Windows version in a Mac version. If you bought the wrong version, you can contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days and exchange the license key.
What shall I do, if the license code is invalid?
1. Make sure you have installed the right product, and the right Windows or Mac version.
2. Copy the license code directly from the email and paste it in the program, to avoid typing errors. There is no “o” or “l” in the license code.
3. Take a screenshot of the registration window and send it to our support team (email@example.com) for further help.
Can I transfer my license key to a new computer?
Yes, but the license key needs to be reset. Contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send us your order information (order number, license key). Then we’ll help you reset the key.
Can Vidmore Player play Blu-ray disc or DVD disc?
Vidmore Player supports playing Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO file, and DVD disc/folder/ISO file. It can also play SD/HD/UHD video files.
How to play Blu-ray folder/ISO file with this Player?
After launching this Player on your computer, Click “Open File” in the main interface and then choose the Blu-ray/DVD folder or ISO file on your computer. Then click Open to load and play it. Or you can choose “Open File” from “File” menu on the top side of the interface. And you will be able to watch the movie with 1080P HD video effect.
Does this media player software support 3D Blu-ray discs?
When you want to play Blu-ray discs on your computer, Vidmore Player supports to play homemade or commercial Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder (BDMV & BDAV), and Blu-ray ISO file. And it does give you a fantastic 3D playback of Blu-ray movies.
Do I need a Blu-ray drive to connect to my computer through USB?
If your driver on computer can’t recognize Blu-ray disc, you need a Blu-ray driver supporting Blu-ray playback to connect to your computer through USB.
What video and audio formats does Player support?
Vidmore Player can play any 4K UHD, HD video (including HD ASF, HD AVI Video, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video, HD MKV Video, HD MOV Video, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MP4 and so on) and common video (including MPEG, MP4, MPG, M4V, TS, MTS, MXF, RM, RMVB, WMV, MOD, MKV, AVI, 3GP, F4V, FLV, VOB and so on).
Meanwhile, it also supports AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP3, OGG, WAV and other audio formats.
Can I take screenshots when playing movies?
You can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open Snapshot folder” next to “Snapshot” button to view your screenshots. By default, the captured image will be saved at: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Vidmore Studio\Snapshot.
Does the output video have the same quality as the original Blu-ray video?
While enjoying Blu-ray on the computer screen, there is no need to worry about the quality loss. Vidmore Player can keep 1080P High Definition image quality with zero quality loss of Blu-ray data or frame.
Can I use the Player on my Mac?
Vidmore Player is compatible with both Windows and Mac. You can download the mac version to your Mac.
What to do, when the program fails to load a video file?
1. Make sure that the file format is supported.
2. Make sure that the file is not encrypted, such as DRM protected.
3. Make sure that the file is not damaged. (A normal file can be played in VLC.)
4. Drag and drop the file to the file list of the program, and check if it can be loaded.
5. Contact our support team (email@example.com) for further help. Send us the original file if possible.
How to do if Vidmore Player gives me the error code 4001?
This may be due to the registration number is not activated. Please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reset the registration code.
How to fix “file loading failed” error?
1. Make sure that you are using the latest version of this program. You can download the newest version from our official website.
2. Make sure that you have connected a Blu-ray Drive to load the Blu-ray disc and meanwhile make sure the system read the Blu-ray Drive and Blu-ray disc correctly. Only when the system recognizes both of them correctly, can the program load successfully.
3. Check if your network connects well since it needs to visit our server during the process of loading disc.
4. Make sure the source disc is not damaged. Please make sure other disc whether has this problem or not.
If the above solutions cannot solve your problem, please contact our customer service (email@example.com).
Can I install this program on my two computers?
The registration code for this application can be only used on one computer. And it will be invalid if you use it on the second machine until we reset it for you.
How to update Vidmore Player?
You can always download the latest version of Vidmore Player on the product page. If there’s a big upgrade, you can also choose “Check Update” under the menu to get the latest update.