A Simple Review of iSkysoft DVD Creator and 4 Best DVD Burner Alternatives
Is iSkysoft DVD Creator is free DVD burner? When you are looking for a DVD authoring program for Windows and Mac, iSkysoft DVD Creator is one of the best choices to edit, enhance and burn video to DVD easily. Is there a competitive DVD burner alternative to burn a standard DVD disc, or even Blu-ray disc with ease? Just learn more about the simple review of iSkysoft DVD Creator, as well as the 4 best DVD burners from the article.
Part 1: A Simple Review of iSkysoft DVD Creator
iSkysoft DVD Creator is one of the most popular DVD burner shareware. It supports all mainstream audio, video and image formats. You can burn the videos into DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO files, and even dvdmedia files for Mac or BDMV folder for Windows.
Price: US$59.95 Lifetime License/Mac and US$55.95 Lifetime License/Mac
- Provide some basic video editing features before burning video to DVD.
- Burn any video, audio, or even photos to DVD disc/DVD folder and ISO.
- Create chapters, background, audio or menus to personalize the DVD.
- Support to burn UHD videos to Blu-ray disc with a high video quality.
- It only provides some basic video editing features before DVD burning.
- There are many reports about the burning failure of iSkysoft DVD Creator.
- Suitable to burn relatively small size videos to a standard DVD only.
Part 2: 4 Best Alternatives of iSkysoft DVD Creator
Is there a competitive DVD authoring tool as iSkysoft DVD Creator alternative? Here are 5 recommended programs you can take into consideration. Even if you want to create a DVD for free.
Top 1. Vidmore DVD Creator
Compared to iSkysoft DVD Creator, Vidmore DVD Creator is much more powerful in video editing and menu customization. Besides the basic burning features, you can customize chapters, add subtitles/audio tracks, tweak video quality, choose a TV standard and preview the DVD with the built-in video player with ease.
Price: US$29.99 One Month/ US$39.95 One Year/ US$59.95 Lifetime 3PC
- Burn any video format to DVD or Blu-ray disc/ISO/folder within few clicks.
- Edit the DVD video with the built-in video editor before burning to DVD.
- Customize the menu frame, button style, text content and more others.
- Equipped with the Intel, CUDA and AMD acceleration for a fast burning.
Top 2. DVDFab DVD Creator
When you want to burn video to a DVD disc, DVDFab DVD Creator is a nice iSkysoft DVD Creator alternative. To burn DVD and Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO, you have to purchase the DVDFab DVD Creator and Blu-ray Creator bundle with US$119.00.
Price: US$42.90 One Year/ US$69.00 Lifetime/ US$119 DVD+BD Bundle
- Burn any video to DVD disc/ISO/folder to create a homemade DVD disc.
- Provide some intuitive menu templates along with premium designs.
- Customize all the elements and widgets, such as templates, menus, etc.
- Multi-threading, multi-core CPUs and the hardware acceleration technology.
Top 3. DVD Flick
If you just need a free alternative of iSkysoft DVD Creator, DVD Flick is a simple and powerful DVD authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set.
Price: Free of Charge
- Support more than 45 file formats, 60 video codecs and 40 audio codecs.
- Burn any video or your project to a standard DVD disc after encoding.
- Enables you to add a menu, customize the subtitles and other elements.
- Completely free DVD burner without any adware, spyware or limitations.
Top 4. Express Burn
When you want to burn videos to DVD for free on your MacBook, Express Burn is the best iSkysoft DVD Creator alternative. You can create Blu-ray, HD DVD as well as ISO images. The easy user interface always enables you to create a DVD disc within clicks.
Price: Free of Charge
- Burn DVD disc as well as multiple CDs, such as data CD, audio CD, etc.
- Support Joliet and CDA formats to DVD disc that are fully ISO compliant.
- Provide the DVD copy features to copy the DVD disc to another one easily.
- An easy user interface that enables you to burn the DVD disc on your Mac.
Part 3: FAQs about iSkysoft DVD Creator
1. How to Fix Not Enough Space for the Temp Folder of iSkysoft DVD Creator?
Usually the problem is related to the insufficient space in the temporary folder, which is used to store temporary files. Go to the Settings menu and choose the General option, and then you can change the Temp Directory to another hard drive with sufficient space. After that, you can use iSkysoft DVD Creator to burn the DVD disc again.
2. What are the Restrictions for the Trial Version of iSkysoft DVD Creator?
If you just download iSkysoft DVD Creator for trial, there are some restrictions you should know, such as ability to use the video editor, cannot use the photo slideshow to burn DVD from photos, cannot burn DVD within one click, there is a watermark on the DVD output, or only 3 menu templates are available for the free trial.
3. Should I Choose iSkysoft DVD Creator as the Default DVD Burner?
When you are able to create a satisfied DVD disc with iSkysoft DVD Creator, you can choose it as the default DVD burner for Windows. Of course, you can also try the free DVD authoring tools and the more competitive solutions, such as Vidmore DVD Creator.
What is the best DVD burner for your Windows and Mac? Is there a better iSkysoft DVD Creator alternative? Just learn more details about the best choices from the article and download the desired one to burn a DVD disc before making the final decision.