How to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD – Here is the Ultimate Guide You Should Know
How to enjoy Blu-ray movies with a DVD player? If you have some Blu-ray ISO files, you can simply convert and burn Blu-ray ISO to a standard DVD instead. How to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD? What should you prepare to burn a standard DVD with Blu-ray ISO files? Is there a method to playback the Blu-ray disc within your computer directly? In order to solve these problems and get the best Blu-ray ISO to DVD burner, you can learn more details from the article now.
- Part 1: What Do You Need to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD
- Part 2: The Best Method Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD with Ease
- Part 3: FAQs about How to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD
Part 1: What Do You Need to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD
Do you need to convert Blu-ray to video format beforehand? How to get the Blu-ray movies with the best quality? In order to convert and burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD, here are the preparations you should know.
1. Internal or external DVD drive. The latest MacBook does not have internal DVD drive now. Even for some Windows PC, you have to use an external one instead. When you have a DVD drive, you can burn Blu-ray ISO files to a standard DVD disc.
2. A writable DVD disc for burning. There are various DVD types, which one should you choose? Just select a writable DVD disc, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R and more. If you have some full DVD discs, you have to erase the contents of the DVD disc beforehand.
3. A versatile DVD authoring tool. When you need to customize the DVD menu/music/background/template, extract the original Blu-ray file, further edit the videos, or even customize the subtitle/audio track, you need a versatile DVD authoring tool instead.
You should know: the best format for ripping a DVD
Part 2: The Best Method Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD with Ease
To burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD, you have to extract the videos from Blu-ray ISO, and then author the digital files to a standard DVD disc. Just learn more about the detailed process as below.
1. Extract Videos from Blu-ray ISO
Vidmore Blu-ray Monster is an ultimate tool for Blu-ray ripping, converting and copying. It enables you to extract videos from a Blu-ray ISO with the original quality. There are some advanced editing features to rotate, clip and add watermark. Moreover, it has the advanced decryption algorithm to convert the commercial Blu-ray discs.
- Convert Blu-ray ISO/disc/folder to any digital format with the original quality.
- Provide 6x faster speeds and no quality loss for burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD.
- Edit and personalize Blu-ray movies with cutting, watermarking and more.
- Advanced decrypt algorithm to convert the Blu-ray with DRM protections.
Step 1: Download and install the Blu-ray ripper, launch the program on your computer and click the Ripper button in the top menu to extract the videos from the Blu-ray ISO file. After that, you can drag and drop the Blu-ray ISO into the program.
Step 2: It will detect all the main movies within the Blu-ray ISO. If you want to see other small videos, click the View/Select Title to find your target video from Blu-ray to a standard DVD. After that, you can select your target format for all listed videos.
Step 3: Moreover, you can also tweak the resolution, video quality, frame rate and more others. In order to burn Blu-ray to DVD, you only need 720P videos instead. Click the Rip All button to convert the Blu-ray ISO into the desired video files within the desired destination folder.
2. Burn Blu-ray ISO Videos to DVD
In order to burn the extracted Blu-ray videos to a standard DVD, Vidmore DVD Creator is always the best DVD authoring program. It enables you to make DVD from any video, provide advanced video editing features and customize the DVD menu with ease. There are some additional features to create chapters, add subtitles/audio tracks, and tweak the TV standard.
- Create DVD and Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO files from various video formats.
- Edit the DVD video with the built-in video editor before burning to DVD.
- Burn DVD/Blu-ray discs with the list of ready-to-use menu templates.
- Customize the DVD with menu frame, button style, fonts, size and more.
Step 1: Launch the program and select the DVD Disc on the left side of the home interface. Click the Add Media File(s) option to import the converted Blu-ray ISO video files into this program. When the videos are imported to the program, you can click the Next button.
Step 2: Select the Menu Template option to choose a desired one from the template. Of course, you can also click the Custom Template option to adjust the button, or title for your DVD file. Moreover, you can also add background music, change image for burning Blu-ray ISO to DVD.
Step 3: After personalizing your DVD project, you can click the Burn button to enter into the Settings window to select a destination, make burn settings, and select playback mode. Then click the Start button to burn converted Blu-ray ISO to a standard DVD.
Part 3: FAQs about How to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD
1. Why to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD?
When you need to playback the Blu-ray ISO, you need completely simulate the environment of reading the optical disc file, except for virtual optical drive software. Once you have burned Blu-ray ISO to DVD, you can use a DVD player to view Blu-ray movies on TV, further adjust the menu, tile and other specific information, or backup the files with ease.
2. Can You Playback Blu-ray ISO Directly?
Of course, you can play Blu-ray ISO on your computer. If you have already installed VLC Media Player, you can install extra add-on to play the ISO file as well as the Blu-ray disc. But if the Blu-ray disc is with DRM protection, you need the professional Blu-ray player, such as Vidmore Player, or convert Blu-ray ISO to DVD instead.
3. How to Burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD on Mac?
Because MacBook is lack of a DVD drive, instead of burning the Blu-ray ISO to DVD on Mac, you can simply use the Mac to Burn Disk Image to Disc option at the bottom under the Finder menu. It is a simple method, but lacks the special editing features or even customizes the DVD templates as Vidmore DVD Creator for a standard DVD disc.
How to playback a Blu-ray ISO file on smart TV or Home Cinema? Of course, you can simply convert and burn Blu-ray ISO to a standard DVD disc. Just learn more about the preparation and DVD authoring software. Of course, you can also learn more about the frequently asked questions about Blu-ray ISO file, as well as how to burn Blu-ray ISO to DVD. If you have any query about the topic, you can leave a comment in the article.