9 Best 4K Video Converter Applications for Windows and Mac OS X
This post will identify and share top 9 4K video converters for Windows and Mac computers. Nowadays, we have more video formats than ever before. They make things very pleasant for all the internet users. In the past, you used to watch videos in normal quality, because there were no HD screens or HD video players.
However, things are totally different now. The 4K format provides the 4096x2160 resolution. So, you can get a very detailed view of your movies and videos. The best 4K video converters can help you convert 4K videos into other formats without quality loss.
- Part 1: Best 4K Video Converter Crossing-platform
- Part 2: Top 4 4K Video Converters for Windows
- Part 3: Top 4 4K Video Converters for Mac
Part 1: Best 4K Video Converter Crossing-platform
Vidmore Video Converter is the easy way to encode your ultra HD videos on your desktop quickly and simply. No matter you are average people or advanced users, you can find what you want in the same software.
- Convert 4K videos to another format or portable devices in one click.
- Keep the original video and audio quality using advanced technology.
- Support a wide range of media formats including MP4, AVI, MKV, etc.
- Batch handle unlimited video files with the multi-thread.
- You need to purchase the license after the free-trial.
In a word, it is the best option you can find on market to convert your 4K or ultra HD videos to another format.
How to Convert 4K Videos with the Best 4K Video Converter
Step 1: Install the easiest 4K video converter
Get the best 4K video converter installed on your PC. There is another version for Mac. Then launch it and choose Add File(s) option in the Add File menu. Then add the 4K videos you want to convert into the software.
Step 2: Preview and edit 4K videos
After importing, you can view your 4K videos with the built-in media player on the right side. If you want to edit it, click the Edit menu on the top ribbon to open the editor window. Then you can rotate, crop, adjust or watermark the video file.
Step 3: Convert 4K videos quickly
Finally, head to the bottom area, choose the desired format or target device from the Profile drop-down menu. Then hit the Browse button and select a specific directory to store the output. Once click the Convert button, the process will initiate.
Part 2: Top 4 4K Video Converters for Windows
Top 1: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
As a professional 4K video converter, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate equips extensive features. Moreover, the conversion speed is very fast when processing 4K videos on PCs.
- Supports AVI, WMV, and more formats.
- Trim or crop 4K videos.
- Adjust brightness, subtitle and more.
- This 4K video converter is large.
- It is only suitable to beginners.
Top 2: Wondershare UniConverter
This 4K video converter is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It can convert any videos in 4K format and transform 4K videos into common video formats. Plus, you can get more features in the single program.
- Convert any video in HD or 4K resolution.
- Edit 4K videos quickly.
- Download videos from YouTube.
- The software is expensive.
- You cannot purchase the converter independently.
Top 3: VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is not only a media player, but also able to convert 4K or other videos to another format. It is open-source, so everyone can use it without paying a penny.
- Convert 4K videos for free.
- Available to Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Support a wide variety of codecs.
- The 4K video converter is hard to use.
- It cannot keep the video quality.
Top 4: MacX Video Converter Pro
Sometimes, you just need a powerful 4K video converter, but not extensive functionalities, such as video editing tools. From this point, MacX Video Converter Pro is a good option for Windows users.
- Convert 4K videos to other formats.
- Download online 4K movies.
- Transfer videos to portable devices.
- It is too simple for advanced users.
- The output formats are limited.
Part 3: Top 4 4K Video Converters for Mac
Top 1: HandBrake
Though HandBrake is an open-source program, it is a full-feature video toolkit. The latest version allows you to convert 4K videos as well as preview the videos with system default media player.
- Offers presets for 4K conversion.
- Adjust bitrate, quality and other options.
- Rip 4K videos from optical discs.
- There are too many options.
- The 4K video converter only supports MKV and MP4.
Top 2: Acrok Video Converter Ultimate
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is another 4K video converter available to Mac. It is a good option for beginners since it is very simple to use. Moreover, the output quality is okay.
- Covert 4K to AVI, MKV and more.
- Transform videos to 3D.
- Edit 4K videos simply.
- The interface looks outdated.
- The custom options are limited.
Top 3: WinX HD Video Converter for Mac
As one of the best 4K video converters, WinX HD Video Converter for Mac can handle a wide array of video types, such as 4K videos, Blu-ray videos, and more. Plus, you can adjust the custom options to create desired results.
- Offer video conversion presets.
- Built in extensive options.
- Available to Mac and Windows.
- There are too many options for beginners.
- It cannot protect video quality.
Top 4: EaseFab Video Converter for Mac
EaseFab Video Converter for Mac is a good starting point to convert 4K videos on Mac. Though it does not integrate bonus features, you can convert between 4K and popular used video formats simply.
- Preview 4K videos
- Choose audio and subtitle tracks.
- Convert 4K videos to 1080p and more.
- The 4K video converter lacks advanced features.
- It takes longer time to convert 4K videos.
Today, you can download HD and 4K videos from YouTube and other streaming platforms. If you want to convert 4K videos to another format, the best 4K video converters shared above can help you. Vidmore Video Converter, for example, is not only easy to use, but also able to protect video quality. More recommendations? Please leave a message below.